Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Introductory Post

Hi there! I'll mainly be using this blog to keep track of all my separate projects, and to keep everyone who's following those projects up to date. Right now, I'm mainly focusing on making an RPG using a program called RPG Maker 2003; it's simple but surprisingly deep, so it'll work nicely for my first project (despite being seven years old)

I first talked about this project on a thread I started at the Wolfire Forums, here. Depending on how fast game development progresses, I might begin posting this on other forums or social networking sites, but for the moment I'm staying pretty reclusive.

I might be posting other things up on this blog, like artwork I've done, but for the moment this will mainly be for the RPG.

~Null~

No comments:

Post a Comment